The Aims for the Sales Management program are to go through the value added sales management process and give practical and analytical tools for planning and managing profitable sales process.
• Learning to scan and analyze the macro-and microecono-mic business environments and their challenges and possibilities for profitable business
• Planning and managing entire sales process innovatively in turbulent business environment
• Converting the company’s financial and strategic objectives into sales process
• Creating a new way to identify and analyze customers using innovative tools
• Creating and implementing effective incentive programmes
• Sales based environmental analysis
• Customer analysis
• Competitive advantage identification
• Value sales as a profit generator
• Sales process evaluation and development
• Action plan
• Key elements of effective and profitable sales process
• How to integrate customer’s purchasing process to sales process?
• Moments of truth in sales process
• Information needed for effective sales management
• Pipeline-model as a sales tool
• Follow up and measurement of performance
• Customer profitability evaluation
• Old customers/new customers; how to act?
• Roles of sales management
• Recruitment and orientation of new sales staff
• Innovative sales management
• Key elements of effective and profitable sales management
• How to create and maintain optimal capacity of sales staff?
• EFE ( External Factor Evaluation)
• IFE ( Internal Factor Evaluation)
• Innovative Customer analysis
• Pyramid Model
• Customer profitability analysis
• External development discussion form
Upload pdf >> salesmanagement_2018.pdf
Puh. (09) 229 611