Events by Haaga-Helia – Your Partner in Event Planning and Implementation
Planning and designing an event can be a challenge. Anyone can feel overwhelmed with many choices, details, timelines and decisions to make despite of the aim to make the event innovative and memorable. Events by Haaga-Helia provides comprehensive event planning and implementation as well as versatile venues. The cooperation begins with understanding your needs and objectives of the event. We can help you to arrange a suitable venue and plan a successful event within your budget. Our team from Haaga-Helia Porvoo Campus is recognized as *Evento Awards Reliable Partner".
Your advantages in implementing the event with us
- All events by Haaga-Helia are memorable experiences delivered by our skillful event management students under the supervision of professional lecturers.
- By hiring students you will get an event with creative approach, as students are not afraid of trying new solutions in event planning and production.
- We offer pre and post event activities including marketing campaigns and evaluations of meeting the event objectives.
- By hiring Haaga-Helia students, you create educational value and give the students an opportunity to gain professional experience.
The price of the event depends on many factors: type of the event, number of guests, venues used, duration, food and beverage options and other. Therefore, we have prepared three packages that can be ordered separately of combined freely.
Events by Haaga-Helia Packages
Planning and production services
Our planning and production services are for organisations who need help with planning events from start to finish. We offer design and extensive planning of entire events as well as consultation and event coordination.
The service can include, but is not limited to:
- planning consultation face-to-face or via phone and email
- Day of coordination to ensure the success of the event
- Supervision of the event site setup and breakdown
- Event management: budget management, event plan, participation management, registration, invoicing
- Marketing: social media, posters, flyers, website*, pre-events* e.g. press conference, VIP session
- Preparing the venue: overall décor, floor plan and layout
- Human resource management: recruiting and training of staff (e.g. cloak room, reception, extra waiters*)
- Evaluation upon request: feedback survey, photos on social media, high resolution photos on special Flickr account for future use, video*)
*Additional cost as agreed.
In case extra hands are needed to handle your event, Haaga-Helia students are more than eager to assist you. They are trained in event management and customer service. They have different international backgrounds and have excellent language and communication skills. Note! We can't guarantee availability of students in a short notice
We can arrange your event any place you wish. Haaga-Helia’s premises are an ideal location for academic, community and company events, as well as conferences. On our campuses, we hold many types of events from seminars to 3-day conferences to charity events and trade fairs. We are also happy to help you to find other suitable venues for your event.
- Helsinki, Pasila Campus has an ideal location just next to Fair Center with excellent train connections and a wide range of accommodation choices
- Porvoo Campus in the heart of the beautiful city of Porvoo, the second oldest town in Finland. LINK: Check our facilities on Porvoo Campus
Events by Haaga-Helia offers catering services for different types of events such as receptions, meetings and conferences. The catering service includes also coordination and the menus options to suit every budget. We can also suggest you catering companies worth using.
Contact us today, and we can check the availability and customize a quoteation for you. LINK: Request quota
Riitta Yli-Tainio, riitta.yli-tainio(at)haaga-helia.fi, Tel. +358 40 488 7606
Monika Birkle, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +358 50 406 6715
Check some examples of the experiential events conducted by Haaga-Helia:
Leading Passion Conference 2016